lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG

This year my 9th grader English teacher required all students to create a blog in which we students must post at least three entries every month or every two months. Since I am an opened person it was really nice for me to have this new concept of blogging to my life. In my blog I was able to talk about my love life, my passions, criticize guys and also give some girls advices. Therefore for me blogging was a great new experience, and since I was very into it and always had ideas that I liked for blog posts made me even more interested about the whole blog experience. However, I think that for those who do not like blogging or are not interest on sharing their personal life or what they like can be really hard to blog and at times annoying. I believe that the next year freshmen should make their blogs and keep on writing in them because it is not that hard, the students can choose about whatever they want to talk about and it is also an easy way to put their grades higher if they put effort into it. I’m really happy I had the chance to start blogging and next year I will probably keep on blogging! But for now I’ll take a break from blogging.
Goodbye blog,
With love,
NB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario