viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Choosing what to wear

Yes, thanks God it's finally Friday I have a party but I don't know what to wear… OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR and I start to freak out. That's what happened every time that I have a party! I don't know why, but it seems that I always don't have nice clothes to wear, everyone is going to wear something nicer than me, and that I don't have the type of the clothes to the kinds of parties. So I always start to talk to my friends to know what they are going to war and ask for a advice, make groups on my BlackBerry with the topic “Party Clothes” so all the members in the group share what we are going to wear. Talking to friends, doesn’t really help so I obviously go and ask my mom for help but sometimes her help is such a fail...! I mean it’s really hard to choose clothes to go to parties; we can’t go looking like someone else, can’t be over or under dressed… I mean that’s frustrating. That just makes me wonder if the difficulty to choose clothes is just a thing of the teenagers’ girls or if it is going to follow the women for the rest of their lives. I also wonder why this does only happen to girls and not with the boys! That’s so unfair. Yes, boys in that aspect we are more complicated than you, but only in that aspect  J The only think I wanted was to have the exactly rules to know what to wear to party, since I don’t know I will have to deal with this ! Good Luck, girls.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario