viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

GET A LIFE, DUDE!

I am so tired of those people who don’t have anything good to do in their life, so the only thing that they are interested about on doing in their life, is to end with some good friendship.  What kind of person does that? I mean get a life dude. That happened to me this week. I can get jealous pretty easily and this person who wanted to get me jealous and end my friendship with one of my best friends, kind of reached her goal. She really did make me jealous and at first I had a fight with my best friend because of this, but after all I thought OMG, dude I am making one of the biggest mistakes of my life, because there is no reason why I would get mad at my best friend and  it's not even his fault. So I talked to him about and we are good friends as always. But at the moment I got so mad… I was like what the heck is your problem?! Stop wasting time trying to destroy someone else’s friendship and waste time trying to find true friends and not try to steal mine ok? Another thing if you are one of those who just find happiness when you are making other people sad or mad, please go see a doctor you really need help. Now after everything that happened I just laugh at the person who tried to end with my friendship. HAHAHA FAIL HONEY, GAME IS OVER. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario