lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

5 TOP THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!!

Hey! In this post I will be presenting the 5 top things I can't live without! I think you girls will probably identify with my list, because what type of girl can live without any beauty products?
1. Nail polish! I am addicted to it!!

For those who know me, they know that my nails are always colorful! I do my nails every week and I always try to vary the colors I use. Lately I have used a lot of dark colors on my nails; they are not just gorgeous and classic, but they go with everything you wear. So dark nail polish, especially black, is the best option for any occasion. I also love pink and blue nail polish!! They are more vivid than any other nail polish! I like red a lot too… ah I think I love all the colors of NAIL POLISH, they are just awesome!!
2.     Perfume! I don't leave home without using perfume!
 I am also addicted to perfume! My favorite is Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture. I never leave home without using perfume; my mom always would say, "A woman without perfume is the same as a naked woman." Therefore, since I was young, I have loved to use perfume. The best part about perfumes is that they always invent new ones with different smells, and I like to vary a lot!

3.     Chocolate! My friend for all times!






Chocolate, my friend for good and bad moments, it is always there when I need it… There is no negative point about chocolate… well, maybe one:  it has a lot of calories… but I don't mind until I finish eating. 

4.     Make-up!!




I have a lot of make-up. I have always liked make-up; ever since I was little I have taken my mom's make-up and used it… and I would look like a clown, but it was fun. I think make-up makes girls look prettier, but when some girls wear a lot, it doesn't look really nice. I don't wear a lot of make- up to school, just the essentials such as mascara and base, although when I have parties, I abuse make-up… haha. I love, love make up :)



                    5.Accessories! I can't do without them!!





Accessories are indispensable! They complete all looks. I am crazy about head bands: I think that in a girl's wardrobe, headbands are essential. I have a collection even though I don't wear them that much. I also love earrings and necklaces, but girls must take care not to exaggerate!
I have a tip for girls – if you wear big earrings it’s better if you don't wear a necklace, and if you do wear a lot of necklaces, you must wear small earrings ;) The best part of accessories is to play around with them!

1 comentario:

  1. i love ur post!! great tip at the end ;)
    <3 u, even thugh i know u dont love me :)

    ResponderEliminar