martes, 18 de enero de 2011

I think I like you...

Around 4 weeks ago, I met this guy from another school in VANAS. Since then we have been talking to each other all the time. Even though we fight more than we talk, I can’t see myself not talking to him. He is 4 years older than me and he made it clear he doesn’t have feelings for me. He is the type of boy who doesn’t want anything in life and doesn’t care about anything, except for his dog. He is really moody, and he treats me like crap but it seems like I need him more and more. That’s what really sucks about the whole “situation”, because from my entire life I never felt like I needed someone before, and now this dude comes and turns my life upside down. All my friends are against him, they always tell me a lot of bad things about him to me, I don’t know if they are just trying to protect me or if they don’t want me to create expectations of things that won’t happen. I don’t think I like him, not at all. I have never wanted something so badly that I know I can’t reach. I have tried to not talk to him, I did it just fine and all my friends were telling me how I look happier while I am not talking to him. However, I know that inside I am ten thousand times happier while talking to him than when I am not. Last night we Skyped, it was really cool, but it seemed like I was enjoying more than him. I have never felt this way before; I just hope this feeling goes away as soon as possible because I am tired of suffering for someone who I truly know is not worth my feelings. If he is reading it right now, I just hope he can be understanding and see what I feel for him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario