martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Shakira's Concert

I know that a while ago, I did a post about David Guetta and that was for sure one of the best nights of my life. However, yesterday, March 27th I went to Shakira’s concert in Venezuela and that was the best night ever!!My luck started with me getting seats in the first row and getting to go not only with my family, but also with my two best friends. The same best friends that I went do Guetta’s concert with. Seating on the first row, was PERFECT! We could not only see Shakira perfectly but she could also see and hear us!! I cannot forget to mention that the band that opened Shakira’s concert was TRAIN! Yes, TRAIN, the band who sing Hey Soul Sister. The most excited part of the night was when the singer of the band Train came down to crowd and started singing to us, and I got to touch him TWICE, yes two times, with my both hands. Another great part was when Patrick Monahan, the singer, signed the shirt he was using and threw at us, and my best friend got the shirt. Yeah I know awesome, it could not have been better. Monahan also took picture of the crowd in which I appeared because I was on the front; I was so happy, so happy! But the actual happiness became when Shakira got into stage, she is gorgeous! She is a perfect dancer, amazing singer, really sympathetic, nice and the clothes that she wore were super pretty and cool. The best parts of her song were when she sang and danced “Sale el Sol” and later on “Waka Waka”. We’ll all her concert was pretty good, but for me those were the best parts! I had so much fun in that night, and I would do everything all over again. Even though I have no voice right now I would scream again and even more and I would totally go to her concert again. YESTERDAY WAS AMAZING! I LOVE TRAIN AND SHAKIRA! WOW. Good job Shakira and Train. I loved it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario