viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

TUMBLR

A few weeks ago, I found out that there was a new social network going on the internet called TUMBLR. I didn’t know what this website was for, but I actually decided to do one account. After a day of using TUMBLR I got totally used to it. I figured out that TUMBLR is a social network where you express your feelings and imagination through quotes, pictures, videos, chats, text and audio. Since I’m lover of quotes and ways to express my feelings; I totally fell in love with TUMBLR at that moment when I learnt how to use it and started to use it. All my friends loved my TUMBLR, they said that they could figure out how my personality works just from it, and they all made a TUMBLR. They all started liking it and getting addicted to it, just like me. Even though we liked this new social network, we thought it got boring after all, because we started to use it so much and that made us with no ideas for posts. So we came to the conclusion that TUMBLR is nice up to a point which you are not addicted to it. I also truly believe that TUMBLR is one of the best social networks ever created because there you can put whatever you feel and think; there is no right or wrong. It is just what you want to write and that’s all. If you are reading this post and you are wondering if you should or should not do a TUMBLR, I’m telling you to go ahead and do it. Well, have fun.
XOXO,
NB.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario