miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

Text Messages

On this past weekend I found out that there are only two reasons why people save their text messages:
1- Because in this message there is something important to you or...
2- Because this someone who send you this text message is important to you, doesn't matter what is in the message.
I found it out this weekend because I started rereading all my saved text messages, and trust me I remembered of every single one of them really well. Some of them have no meaning for me now, but surely they had a huge meaning at some point in my life. There were other messages that had nothing good on it, but just seeing from whom it came from, made me smile. Others text messages are from some people who I don't like but their content were and still are important for me anyhow. I know that seems boring but for me rereading all my messages made me realize how much time I spent worrying about some of these messages, or how much time I spent replying or trying to fix something through a text message. So I decided that from now on I will solve all my problems with someone face to face and stop living around my text messages.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario